Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Plan Toy Tea Set(Solid Wood Version) to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Inside Out Bing Bong Plush, 16-Inch to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Teamson Kids Deluxe City Doll House for 11.5 Dolls
- Playmags 118 Piece Set With Strongest Magnets Guaranteed, Sturdy, Super with
- The most lottery DreamStore PIKACHU & FRIENDS WITH BERRIES D Award Deden'ne stuf
- Fisher Price Imaginext Ultra T-Rex Animated Walking Roaring Dinosaur Large Tan
- Gix Vanguard NM-M Special MAGIC THE GATHERING MTG CARD ABUGames
- Fisher Price 2011 Loving Family Beach Vacation Mobile Home With Access & Figures
- Creuset des mondes - Curcible of Worlds - Magic mtg -
- Lilo and stitch ear buds
- SEALED Lego x2 Star Wars Minifigure Polybags Collection EXCLUSIVE
- Natural Selection Beta HEAVILY PLD Green Rare Reserved List MAGIC CARD ABUGames
- Pokemon Card Charmander, RARE 1995 1st Edition, 69 130
- KATO N GAUGE 176-0932 U23C AT&SF 7514 from Mid-America Raceway Naperville
- New Alter Evangelion 3.0 You Can Not Redo Asuka Langley Shikinami Jersey Version
- MARVEL Avengers Años de edad Ultron Cosbaby Mini Figuras 1.5 Caja Conjunto de 3
- Transformers Henkei Rijie Electro Disruptor Mirage - Limited Clear Edition
- DOCTOR WHO FIGURES COLLECTION DATING FROM 1971 ONWARDS INCLUDING RARE
- Lot 2 WB Store Exclusive Robin Vinyl Figure Val Kilmer Batman Forever Kenner
- Two Headed Dragon Toy [ 21 INCHES TALL ] SOFT PLASTIC RUBBER STATUE TOY, VINT
- Aurora World Pucca Plush Toy HGUGE 36x36cm BNWT 2006 TV Anime POP Korean
- Bandai Tamashii Nations Figuarts ZERO Green Ranger Mighty Morphin Power
- Transformers Toys DX9 D11 Richthofen MP Powerglide G1 Repaired Version No Box
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a Lego Kids 'Minecraft - The Nether Fight' Set - 21139 that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line (LEGO Theme):||Star Wars|
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.